Overview & Objectives
From traditional mediums, through to the lastest digital suites, Graphic design is more than just aesthetics; it has evolved into a crucial from of communication. Consumed in vast volumes in almost every aspects of daily modern life, be it from an economic, social or political stand point, the demand for exceedingly talented, creative and highly skilled visual artists have never been greater.
This 30 hour programme aims to transform you to become a future-focused creative professional, through the expansion of your skillset with specialised transferable skills for ‘making and communicating’ in the field of graphic design, utilising class leading software.
On successful completion of this course, the learner will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of design elements, concepts and philosophies to enhance visual communication and design creation.
- Discover techniques for creating digital images, illustrations and layout addressing fundamental concepts in colour, typography, and composition.
- Have a firm grasp on the technical skills, knowledge, and abilities in graphic design leading tools and software.
- Demonstrate adherence to professional graphic design industry standards.
Who Should Attend
Students, Job Seekers, Adult Learners or anyone whom have interest in the graphics designing or content designing for the purposes for online business, e-commerce, marketing products and services via online and etc.
▷ Adobe Photoshop
▷ Adobe Illustrator
▷ Adobe Photoshop (Advanced)
- Layer Masking
- Creating Album sheets
- Image HDR toning
- Morphing images
- 3D design
- Apply Lighting Effects
- Creating GIF Animations
- Manipulating photo effects
- Photo splatter dispersions
- Galaxy logo designs
- Creating Threshold effects on portrait (Brush)
▷ Adobe Photoshop
Vijayendran has more than 10 years of Industry experience in UI UX (Use Interface & User Experience), Graphic & Web Design. Successfully worked on multiple projects related to web design, graphics, illustrations, logo design, storyboards and branding. Currently attached with PETRONAS, he has rebranded the corporate website. Vijayendran created a new dynamic look and also implemented a responsive design for several PETRONAS Intranet Portal projects.
Specialist in full website development, Front-End Development and Share Point 2007, 2010, 2013 and .Net. Certified in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver. He is also, proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, WordPress, HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3.